SoCal Val Gives An Update On Her Position In TNA

Slam! Wrestling has a new article online featuring quotes from SoCal Val. Below are the highlights:
"All the time when I go to signings, people say ‘are you still with TNA?' and I have to laugh because the funniest part of it is I feel like I am twice as busy as I was before."

"There's so much on the Internet that I've been doing, I'm ring-announcing now for Xplosion, which is more of a popular show in the UK, I do a lot of commercials for the TNA site which is talking about our live event house shows... I have all these things up in the air."

"I don't want to say there isn't longevity in it, but there kind of is not. With the release of Sonjay Dutt, people were even surprised that I was still kept around. If the wrestler you manage is let go, what happens to you?... "Well, the good thing is I was able to parlay that into doing so many other things. I can be a ‘Jane of all trades' -- do anything they really need."

"I've never been interested in becoming a wrestler, per se... but other than that, it's quite another thing to be an interviewer or host or something like that. It sounds so easy and it looks so easy, but there are so many aspects to that that are just really about experience, so I'm really happy to get that."

Click HERE to read the full article. 

Source: Wrestling News World

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More