Stacy Keibler Talks Chuck Episode

The hit NBC series Chuck is trying something different in its fourth season, which currently airs on Monday nights at 8 PM ET on NBC. The show introduced a new recurring character dubbed Greta, although the character will be played by a different actress (or actor) in each episode. This week, in Episode 4.03: Chuck Versus the Cubic Z, former WWE Diva and actress Stacy Keibler will be playing Greta, and she will be joined by another WWE alum, Steve Austin, as well as Nicole Richie. The episode will air tonight, Monday, October 4 at 8 PM ET and Stacy Keibler recently held a conference call to discuss her role on the series and here's what she had to say:

Can you talk about how your version of Greta will be different than the other two who played the character?

I actually haven't seen the other two characters play the Greta, so I'm not sure how to really compare that. So I don't really have an answer for that one. But I'm not sure how physical the other Gretas are getting, and I definitely have a little bit of physicality, and I face off and fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin. And I do it all in my high heels. So I'm not sure if the other Gretas had that same experience or not.

Read full interview HERE 
Source: Movie Web

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More