Exclusive Interview With WWE Diva

With much happiness I'm posting an exclusive interview via Twitter with the WWE Diva Natalya Neidhart. Read it below:

DivasManiaHow much nice is work with Tyson and DH Smith?
NatalyaWorking w the Boys is a blast- especially when we have long car rides together. We always have a lot of fun singing and being goofballs!

DMHow much your family was important for your entry on wrestling?
NMy family was very important for me to get here- they were so suppotive but also stressed that I needed to be my best and to never settle for less .

DMWhat is the nicest country you've visited? And what do you still want to visit?
NNicest country I've ever visited- Australia! I love the wildlife there :) still want to visit Africa!!

We want to thank sweet Natalya for giving piece of their time to our questions and for always be awesome with our site. We wish all the best for her career in wrestling and life. Thank you much!

1 comentários:

Hi! I am the founder, editor, writer and designer of TWN, all about wrestling. I wonder if you were interested in a partnership with my blog:

http://totalwrestling-news.blogspot.com/

Visit my blog and say if you accept it or not =P

best regards,

Unknown

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More